We are making available the “Short List” of 13 projects for our fiscal year 2014 grant funding cycle process (please see pdf link below). The BBRSDA’s FY ’14 begins on July 1st, 2013. (Note: This list began with 14 projects; we have since – on March 26th – removed one film proposal, bringing the total to its current 13.)
This list comprises the project proposals that made it past the board of director’s first round of review and evaluation. Thirty-five proposals were originally received and reviewed by the board.
It is important to note that these proposals are still in process, and no determination has been made as to the amount of funding that these submissions will actually be awarded. It is often the case that grant recipients receive less than they apply for. At their February 24-25 meeting (see Calendar for details), the board will further evaluate these proposals and decide on amounts to be granted. Following that step, contracts stipulating amount of awards, conditions, and performance criteria will be drafted and – if approved by all parties – signed prior to any checks being written.
If you have any questions about these projects, please contact us at email@example.com, or call Bob Waldrop, at (907) 223-1588.
Depending on your computer and your browser settings, this pdf will either open in a browser window or will require that you download to your desktop and open it using a pdf viewer like Adobe Viewer.
1. Bristol Bay Land Trust – Headwater Studies
2. Bristol Bay Land Trust – Monitoring Stream Temperatures
3. Bristol Bay Science & Research – Pt Moller
4. Elijah Lawson – Film Project & Budget
5. KDLG funding proposal for 2013-2014
6 McDowell Group – Sockeye Market Analysis
7. Nano Ice – Slurry Ice Pilot Program
8. OBSI – Bristol Lady
9. Savor Bristol Bay
10. Trident – Bristol Maid
11. UW FRI – Escapement Goals & Economic Consequences
12. UW FRI – Kvichak Spawning Habitat Assessment & Review
13. UW FRI Climate Data & Improved Run Forecasting