The BB-RSDA both sponsors and distributes top-notch research reports and publications that benefit all Bristol Bay stakeholders – our members, industry leaders, biologists and policymakers. Here is the BBRSDA 2008 Processor Survey Report.
Following each of the last three seasons, the BBRSDA has contracted with Northern Economics to survey Bristol Bay processors and compile a comprehensive review of the fishing season. These reports are of interest to fishermen, processors, seafood economists, academics and researchers. The reports cover subjects including:
- Purchases by Bristol Bay processors from fishermen
- Chilled fish percentages and methods of chilling among the fleet
- Rate of growth of chilling from season to season
- Product form information
- Graded fish quality information and percentages
- And many other important metrics concerning the Bristol Bay fishery